AQUA-PRAZI by Aqua Meds
AQUA-PRAZI by Aqua Meds
Koi Pond Treatment for Fluke parasites
Aqua Prazi, 100% Pure Praziquantel , No Fillers, No added Medications!
Here’s how to control the Number One koi pond fish PARASITE ENEMY, FLUKES!!!
Koi Fish flukes are the cause of many deadly koi ulcers, body sores and bacterial infections on koi and pond fish.
A SAFE KOI POND water TREATMENT for FLUKES AT AN AFFORDABLE COST! “Aqua Prazi™”(praziquantel) is the safest most effective koi medication on the market for treating fluke parasites, it does not stress your koi pond fish or set back your pond filter like many other fluke treatments.
Plus, Aqua Prazi is also an excellent pond treatment for internal tapeworms in goldfish, koi and pond fish. All it takes is just one treatment of Aqua Prazi™ and no pond water changes. Note: (some ponds might need two treatments.) We suggest treating with Aqua Prazi™ every spring to get your koi pond fish off to a great year. And again in the fall right before you put your koi pond fish down for their long winter’s nap!
Aqua Prazi™ does not contain fillers or additional medications your koi pond fish don’t need. Aqua Prazi, the safest koi pond treatment for fluke parasites! Plus, with the large volume we sell, our Aqua Prazi™ is very fresh!
Aqua Prazi™ is packaged in three sizes:
- 25g treats 2,500 gallons
- 50g treats 5,000 gallons
- 100g treats 10,000 gallons
- Once you place your order, we'll be in touch to confirm the details and check the availability of your selected fish.
- The shipping cost shown in your cart is an estimate. Factors like weather, distance, and shipment size can influence the actual shipping charge.
- We're here to help! If you have any questions, please give us a call at (408) 528-0821.
- For your convenience, we use air cargo or other reliable overnight carriers to ensure timely delivery.
- To keep things smooth, all orders need to be prepaid before we ship.
- We proudly ship across the entire United States.
- We value transparency. Kindly review our full terms and agreements before finalizing your order.
- Due to the delicate nature of our fish, we cannot accept returns. However, we are committed to ensuring you receive your fish alive.
- Please ensure you are present during delivery to accept and sign for your fish.
- If, unfortunately, your fish arrives deceased, notify us within one hour of delivery. Send a digital photo as proof to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll replace it with another of equal value.
- Chemicals, medications, water conditioners, and pond liners cannot be returned due to safety and quality reasons.
General Merchandise Returns:
- If you're not completely satisfied, you may return items within 14 days, subject to a 15% restocking fee. Note: shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
- Items on sale or special deals, as well as special order items, cannot be returned.
- To ensure a smooth return:
- Items must be in unused, resellable condition.
- Original packaging, warranty books, manuals, parts, and accessories must be intact.
- For shipping, please encase the original packaging in another carton to prevent damage.
- Prior to returning any items, please obtain a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA) by contacting us. Have your invoice ready for reference.
- After inspection, we'll confirm acceptance of the returned merchandise.
- Customers cover return freight costs. If we made an error or the item is defective, we'll handle the freight charges.
- For orders with free shipping, the actual outgoing freight charge will be borne by the customer.
We're always here to help. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns!