Aqua Meds KoiRX Terminate by AquaMeds
Aqua Meds KoiRX Terminate by AquaMeds
Specially formulated treatment for salt resistant parasites and fungal disease!
Aqua MedsTM is proud to introduce TERMINATE to our KoiRx line of quality pond products. Strains of salt resistant parasites, like costia and trichodina are becoming more common everyday. TERMINATE is specially formulated to treat these tough salt resistant parasites. TERMINATE is one of the most effective Malachite Green (chloride) & Formalin product on the market and here's why:
- TERMINATE is formulated with malachite green chloride, (not the more toxic oxalate salt) and formalin (MG&F). Both drugs are less toxic and more effective in combination than if used individually
- TERMINATE is very safe for treating costia, chilodonella, ich, oodinium and fungal infections
- TERMINATE is safe to use on "scale less" koi
- TERMINATE will not set back your filter
- TERMINATE can be used in water temperatures as low as 50 degrees (F), this allows you to treat when temperatures are cooler in the spring and fall
- TERMINATE is less toxic to koi and goldfish than any other MG&F product on the market
- TERMINATE can be shipped NON-HAZMAT legally anywhere in the U.S.
- TERMINATE costs less than any other MG&F product on the market!!
- Now here's the best part! TERMINATE has a much shorter treatment period than most MG&F treatments on the market. Treat for 3 days and you're done, as compared to 9 days of most MG&F products.
NOTE: Do Not use salt or any other water medicated treatments when treating your pond with TERMINATE
32 oz. Treats 3200 Gallons Three Times
One Gallon Treats 12,800 Three Times
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children.
ATTENTION: Not for veterinary or medical use. NOT TO BE USED FOR FISH intended for human consumption.
- Once you place your order, we'll be in touch to confirm the details and check the availability of your selected fish.
- The shipping cost shown in your cart is an estimate. Factors like weather, distance, and shipment size can influence the actual shipping charge.
- We're here to help! If you have any questions, please give us a call at (408) 528-0821.
- For your convenience, we use air cargo or other reliable overnight carriers to ensure timely delivery.
- To keep things smooth, all orders need to be prepaid before we ship.
- We proudly ship across the entire United States.
- We value transparency. Kindly review our full terms and agreements before finalizing your order.
- Due to the delicate nature of our fish, we cannot accept returns. However, we are committed to ensuring you receive your fish alive.
- Please ensure you are present during delivery to accept and sign for your fish.
- If, unfortunately, your fish arrives deceased, notify us within one hour of delivery. Send a digital photo as proof to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll replace it with another of equal value.
- Chemicals, medications, water conditioners, and pond liners cannot be returned due to safety and quality reasons.
General Merchandise Returns:
- If you're not completely satisfied, you may return items within 14 days, subject to a 15% restocking fee. Note: shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
- Items on sale or special deals, as well as special order items, cannot be returned.
- To ensure a smooth return:
- Items must be in unused, resellable condition.
- Original packaging, warranty books, manuals, parts, and accessories must be intact.
- For shipping, please encase the original packaging in another carton to prevent damage.
- Prior to returning any items, please obtain a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA) by contacting us. Have your invoice ready for reference.
- After inspection, we'll confirm acceptance of the returned merchandise.
- Customers cover return freight costs. If we made an error or the item is defective, we'll handle the freight charges.
- For orders with free shipping, the actual outgoing freight charge will be borne by the customer.
We're always here to help. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns!