Sea Side Aquatics All Season
Sea Side Aquatics All Season
5kg Bag ( with 5 x 1kg inside )
1. High quality control process guarantees only top quality fish food.Easy digestive enzymes contained in the product can minimize water pollution caused by fish waste.
2. The balanced fish food contains Vitamins and digestive enzymes can help your fish to stay healthy through the winter.
3. This product contains sufficient vitamins, minerals, vegetable protein and wheat germ which can be easily absorbed and utilized；thus enabling the koi to maintain
their beautiful shape and growth.
1. Feed 2 to 4 times daily when the water temperature is between 15℃ to 30℃（60℉ to 86℉）. Do not exceed the amount the fish will eat within 10 minutes. Remove
the remaining food after 1 hour.
2. Feed 2 to 3 times weekly when the water temperature is lower than 15℃ （60℉）.The amount should also be reduced to half of the regular quantity.
3. Stop feeding if the water temperature is lower than 12℃（53℉）or the water temperature suddenly drops more than 5℃（9℉）. Give your fish 2 to 3 days to
adjust to the water temperature then restart feeding.
4. When any sudden drop of your fish’s appetite is observed, please check to make sure your fish is not sick because of inproper water temperature or water pollution.
5. If more than half of the tank water has been changed, do not feed your fish for 24 hours.
6. To speed up the color enhancing process for your fish within 60 days, you may use 50％ of Quick Grow with 50% Bright Color.
Wheat Germ Meal, Barley, Soybean Meal, Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Shrimp Meal, Dried Yeast, Minerals, Vitamins
Min. Curde Protein 32%
Min. Curde Fat 3%
Max. Crude Ash 15%
Max. Ash insoluble in HCl 2%
Max. Moisture 9%
- Once you place your order, we'll be in touch to confirm the details and check the availability of your selected fish.
- The shipping cost shown in your cart is an estimate. Factors like weather, distance, and shipment size can influence the actual shipping charge.
- We're here to help! If you have any questions, please give us a call at (408) 528-0821.
- For your convenience, we use air cargo or other reliable overnight carriers to ensure timely delivery.
- To keep things smooth, all orders need to be prepaid before we ship.
- We proudly ship across the entire United States.
- We value transparency. Kindly review our full terms and agreements before finalizing your order.
- Due to the delicate nature of our fish, we cannot accept returns. However, we are committed to ensuring you receive your fish alive.
- Please ensure you are present during delivery to accept and sign for your fish.
- If, unfortunately, your fish arrives deceased, notify us within one hour of delivery. Send a digital photo as proof to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll replace it with another of equal value.
- Chemicals, medications, water conditioners, and pond liners cannot be returned due to safety and quality reasons.
General Merchandise Returns:
- If you're not completely satisfied, you may return items within 14 days, subject to a 15% restocking fee. Note: shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
- Items on sale or special deals, as well as special order items, cannot be returned.
- To ensure a smooth return:
- Items must be in unused, resellable condition.
- Original packaging, warranty books, manuals, parts, and accessories must be intact.
- For shipping, please encase the original packaging in another carton to prevent damage.
- Prior to returning any items, please obtain a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA) by contacting us. Have your invoice ready for reference.
- After inspection, we'll confirm acceptance of the returned merchandise.
- Customers cover return freight costs. If we made an error or the item is defective, we'll handle the freight charges.
- For orders with free shipping, the actual outgoing freight charge will be borne by the customer.
We're always here to help. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns!