Armor by Aqua Meds
Armor by Aqua Meds
Protects, Restores and Heals Damaged Scales
ARMOR is an excellent product to use if the "Slime Coat" and scales of your koi fish has been damaged caused by abrasions from rocks, netting, injecting or breeding activity in your fish pond.
- ARMOR helps protect the "Slime Coat" by forming a synthetic slime coat until the koi fish is able to rebuild it's own slime coat
- ARMOR'S unique formula restores the damaged "Slime Coat" with a natural double "Slime Coat" protection
- ARMOR'S fast acting protective coating with vitamin E promotes the healing of damaged scales, skin, fins and reduces stress
- ARMOR does not hinder fish's gills or breathing
- ARMOR should be used anytime the pond fish are being handled
- ARMOR will remove chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals
ARMOR is packaged in two sizes:
32 ounce treats up to 1,920 Gallons
One gallon treats up to 7,680 Gallons
- We're here to help! If you have any questions, please give us a call at (408) 528-0821.
- To keep things smooth, all orders need to be prepaid before we ship.
- We proudly ship across the entire United States.
- We value transparency. Kindly review our full terms and agreements before finalizing your order.
- Please ensure you are present during delivery to accept and sign for your fish.
General Merchandise Returns:
- Items on sale or special deals, as well as special order items, cannot be returned.
- To ensure a smooth return:
- Items must be in unused, resellable condition.
- Original packaging, warranty books, manuals, parts, and accessories must be intact.
- For shipping, please encase the original packaging in another carton to prevent damage.
- After inspection, we'll confirm acceptance of the returned merchandise.
- For orders with free shipping, the actual outgoing freight charge will be borne by the customer.
We're always here to help. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns!