Chuyển đến nội dung
Chính sách hoàn tiền
NO RETURN OR REFUND ON FISH. All fish are sold as is and final.
- We only guarantee live arrival and you must be present at the time of delivery to accept the fish and sign for it. If the fish died upon delivery we will replace it with another fish of equal value. You must notify us immediately by email, or phone within the first hour of delivery in the unfortunate event that the fish died when you received it. A digital picture of the dead fish must be taken and email to email@example.com as proof. We cannot accept responsibility for shipping delay or damages done by the carrier.
- Other non-returnable include chemicals, medications, water conditioners, and pond liners.
- The original purchaser has a period of 14 days to return an item and subject to a restocking fee of 15%. NO refund on any shipping and handling costs. Special order items, sales or special deals are also not returnable.
- The merchandise must be in resell-able UNUSED condition and returned in the original undamaged packaging. All warranty books, instructions manuals, parts and accessories must be included as well as the original box in which the item was shipped. To protect the original factory carton from any additional shipping damage, please place it inside another carton for return shipping.
- A Return Goods Authorization number (RGA) must be obtained prior to shipping any item(s) back by contacting Champion Nishikigoi (you will need to have your invoice handy).
- Acceptance of merchandise is final only after inspection.
- Customer is responsible for return freight to us as well as the original freight costs except for defective and items shipped in error by Champion Nishikigoi. Note: on orders sent with free freight, customer will be responsible for actual outgoing freight charge.
- Khi bạn chọn một mục, toàn bộ trang sẽ được làm mới.
- Mở trong cửa sổ mới.