Chính sách vận chuyển
- IMPORTANT - Inspect all packages, especially fish, BEFORE YOU SIGN. Note on the delivery receipt any obvious damage or notify the driver if present at the time of delivery. Failure to do so will result in you being liable for the damaged merchandise. Call UPS immediately at 1-800-742-5877 to file a damage claim upon delivery of any noticeable damage. We cannot assist you in working out a settlement with UPS unless they are immediately notified of the damage ... and we are unable to accept responsibility for damage if the goods have been signed for and accepted in "Good Condition". If you suspect internal damage OPEN IMMEDIATELY! Even if no damaged goods are suspected, open the carton(s) within 24 hours and make a thorough inspection. Hold all damaged goods and their packaging materials for inspection by UPS and call them at 1-800-742-5877 to file a damage claim.
- In the event a customer refuses delivery after the merchandise has shipped from the factory, the customer will be responsible for all UPS charges to and from the shipping location and a restocking fee.
- In the event a customer cancels an order after the merchandise has shipped from the factory, the customer will be responsible for all UPS charges to and from the shipping location and a restocking fee.
- Note: If the customer returns the item(s) for any reason except that it is defective, customer is responsible for outgoing UPS charges as well as return UPS charges.
Most koi product orders (koi food or pond supplies) will be shipped the next business day unless it follows on the weekend or holiday. All shipments are generally sent by UPS ground shipping which is most economical.
- Koi and Goldfish will be shipped via UPS Next Day Air®, UPS Next Day Early®, or SouthWest Air Cargo.
- Koi products such as koi food, and pond supplies are shipped via UPS ground unless customer requests differently.
- All orders must be prepaid by credit card.