Hikari Wheat-Germ Koi Food - Floating
Hikari Wheat-Germ Koi Food - Floating
Easily-Digested Daily Diet for Koi & Other Pond Fish Providing Outstanding Conditioning Of The Skin Hikari® wheat-germ is a highly nutritious, easily assimilated, highly digestible daily diet for koi and other pond fish, including goldfish. Developed through many years of breeding experience, this highly nutritious diet is extremely effective in cooler climates which experience a winter season. Give your koi a jump on this year's show-off months, feed Hikari® Wheat-Germ year-round. It will have your aquatic pet looking their best while improving their fertility.
- Will Not Cloud The Water.
- Floating Pellet: Allows easy monitoring of amount eaten; Helps eliminate over-feeding; Reduces water quality problems; More Economical.
- Contains Stabilized Vitamin C: Promotes resistance to stress; Promotes resistance to infectious disease; Promotes a long, healthy life.
- Excellent Daily Diet: Superior basic nutrition; Natural enhancing capacity; Superior Growth Rates; Improved Brilliance & Luster To Skin; Can Be Used With Hi-Growth & Gold For Improved Performance.
Feeding Suggestions: When water temperature is consistently below 40°F degrees, stop feeding. Once water temperature is consistently above 40°F, but below 60°F, feed once daily. If water temperature is consistently above 60°F but below 70°F, two times daily during the warmest part of the day. When water temperature is consistently above 70°F, feed two to four times daily. Warmer temperatures bring more activity which requires more food. Please do not exceed the amount your fish will eat within three to five minutes of feeding. Remove all remaining food after the feeding period to avoid over-feeding and the water quality problems which can result from this action. Note: During any appetite loss, after sickness or during medicating, your koi's eating habits may be significantly reduced, careful monitoring of the amount of food you feed is required to avoid problems.
Benefits Of Wheat-Germ: It takes a full ton of wheat-germ to get 100g of wheat-germ oil, an excellent source of vitamin E, linoleic acid and other essential nutrients. Wheat-germ oil has more vitamin E than other cereal oils and more of the vitamin E alpha component found essential for long-term health and vigor. Linoleic acid is a vital component in cell walls and provides necessary hormones to the body, among other known benefits.
Crude ProteinCrude FatCrude FiberMoistureAshmin. 32.0%min. 4.0%max. 4.0%max. 10.0%max. 12.0%PhosphorusVitamin AVitamin D3Vitamin EAscorbic Acidmin. 0.7%min. 8,300 IU/kgmin. 1,600 IU/kgmin. 1,000 IU/kgmin. 210 mg/kg
- Once you place your order, we'll be in touch to confirm the details and check the availability of your selected fish.
- The shipping cost shown in your cart is an estimate. Factors like weather, distance, and shipment size can influence the actual shipping charge.
- We're here to help! If you have any questions, please give us a call at (408) 528-0821.
- For your convenience, we use air cargo or other reliable overnight carriers to ensure timely delivery.
- To keep things smooth, all orders need to be prepaid before we ship.
- We proudly ship across the entire United States.
- We value transparency. Kindly review our full terms and agreements before finalizing your order.
- Due to the delicate nature of our fish, we cannot accept returns. However, we are committed to ensuring you receive your fish alive.
- Please ensure you are present during delivery to accept and sign for your fish.
- If, unfortunately, your fish arrives deceased, notify us within one hour of delivery. Send a digital photo as proof to email@example.com, and we'll replace it with another of equal value.
- Chemicals, medications, water conditioners, and pond liners cannot be returned due to safety and quality reasons.
General Merchandise Returns:
- If you're not completely satisfied, you may return items within 14 days, subject to a 15% restocking fee. Note: shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
- Items on sale or special deals, as well as special order items, cannot be returned.
- To ensure a smooth return:
- Items must be in unused, resellable condition.
- Original packaging, warranty books, manuals, parts, and accessories must be intact.
- For shipping, please encase the original packaging in another carton to prevent damage.
- Prior to returning any items, please obtain a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA) by contacting us. Have your invoice ready for reference.
- After inspection, we'll confirm acceptance of the returned merchandise.
- Customers cover return freight costs. If we made an error or the item is defective, we'll handle the freight charges.
- For orders with free shipping, the actual outgoing freight charge will be borne by the customer.
We're always here to help. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns!