OASE Pond-O-Vac 4
OASE Pond-O-Vac 4
This powerful vacuum with three functions. The new and even more powerful Pondovac 4 replaces the Pondovac 3, and even exceeds its predecessor in terms of power by as much as 20 %! It offers sufficient power and the required accessories, in order to free garden ponds, and pools and swim ponds as well, of all debris. If you also include its function as wet vacuum in the household, the Pondovac 4 proves to be an extremely versatile multi-functional vacuum. And it also shows itself in an elegant new design.
Product characteristics at a glance:
- Vacuum non-stop thanks to the patented two-chamber system simultaneous vacuuming and emptying of the tank.
- Maximum suction depth of 2.4 m thanks to high-performance 1800 W motor with optimised blade geometry.
- Can be used for cleaning garden ponds, pools and swim ponds as well as a wet vacuum in the household.
- 4 robust, bend-resistant aluminum tubes.
- Transparent suction tube for flow-through control.
- Easy to move with transport rollers and adjustable handle.
- Delivered with special string algae nozzle, widened universal nozzle, area nozzle with rollers and integrated brush, wet vacuum brush, brush nozzle for corners and stubborn debris, debris collection bag for retention of coarse particles, 5 m suction hose and 2.5 m discharge hose.
Rated voltage: 230V / 50Hz
Power consumption in watt: 1800
Max. suction depth in m: 2.4
Length of the suction hose in m: 5
Length of the discharge hose in m: 2.5
Cable length in m: 4
- Once you place your order, we'll be in touch to confirm the details and check the availability of your selected fish.
- The shipping cost shown in your cart is an estimate. Factors like weather, distance, and shipment size can influence the actual shipping charge.
- We're here to help! If you have any questions, please give us a call at (408) 528-0821.
- For your convenience, we use air cargo or other reliable overnight carriers to ensure timely delivery.
- To keep things smooth, all orders need to be prepaid before we ship.
- We proudly ship across the entire United States.
- We value transparency. Kindly review our full terms and agreements before finalizing your order.
- Due to the delicate nature of our fish, we cannot accept returns. However, we are committed to ensuring you receive your fish alive.
- Please ensure you are present during delivery to accept and sign for your fish.
- If, unfortunately, your fish arrives deceased, notify us within one hour of delivery. Send a digital photo as proof to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll replace it with another of equal value.
- Chemicals, medications, water conditioners, and pond liners cannot be returned due to safety and quality reasons.
General Merchandise Returns:
- If you're not completely satisfied, you may return items within 14 days, subject to a 15% restocking fee. Note: shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
- Items on sale or special deals, as well as special order items, cannot be returned.
- To ensure a smooth return:
- Items must be in unused, resellable condition.
- Original packaging, warranty books, manuals, parts, and accessories must be intact.
- For shipping, please encase the original packaging in another carton to prevent damage.
- Prior to returning any items, please obtain a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA) by contacting us. Have your invoice ready for reference.
- After inspection, we'll confirm acceptance of the returned merchandise.
- Customers cover return freight costs. If we made an error or the item is defective, we'll handle the freight charges.
- For orders with free shipping, the actual outgoing freight charge will be borne by the customer.
We're always here to help. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns!