You've discovered the Internet's premier Koi pond supply and source of quality Koi fish.We offer imported Japanese Koi, which includes imported Showa as well as Kohaku and Sanke Koi.Through our relationships with top Koi breeder companies, we offer everything for your Japanese Koifrom Koi food and pond supplies. We'll provide the perfect equipment for your Koi pond,as well as the water pumps and filtration units. We also carry a large selection of ultra-violet sterilizersfor any size pond for your green water problems. For Koi food and much more, you have come to the right place.We appreciate your visit today, and look forward to serving you!
We also are a sole agent for many products and Ogata Koi Farm Co, Ltd.
Please meet our knowledgeable staffs, we are here Tuesdays to Sundays answering all of your questions. Our sales team are fluent in English and Vietnamese.
5kg Bag ( with 5 x 1kg inside )
1. High quality control process guarantees only top quality fish food.Easy digestive enzymes contained in the product can minimize water pollution caused by fish waste.
2. The balanced fish food contains Vitamins and digestive enzymes can help your fish to stay healthy through the winter.
3. This product contains sufficient vitamins, minerals, vegetable protein and wheat germ which can be easily absorbed and utilized；thus enabling the koi to maintain
their beautiful shape and growth.
1. Feed 2 to 4 times daily when the water temperature is between 15℃ to 30℃（60℉ to 86℉）. Do not exceed the amount the fish will eat within 10 minutes. Remove
the remaining food after 1 hour.
2. Feed 2 to 3 times weekly when the water temperature is lower than 15℃ （60℉）.The amount should also be reduced to half of the regular quantity.
3. Stop feeding if the water temperature is lower than 12℃（53℉）or the water temperature suddenly drops more than 5℃（9℉）. Give your fish 2 to 3 days to
adjust to the water temperature then restart feeding.
4. When any sudden drop of your fish’s appetite is observed, please check to make sure your fish is not sick because of inproper water temperature or water pollution.
5. If more than half of the tank water has been changed, do not feed your fish for 24 hours.
6. To speed up the color enhancing process for your fish within 60 days, you may use 50％ of Quick Grow with 50% Bright Color.
Wheat Germ Meal, Barley, Soybean Meal, Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Shrimp Meal, Dried Yeast, Minerals, Vitamins
Min. Curde Protein 32%
Min. Curde Fat 3%
Max. Crude Ash 15%
Max. Ash insoluble in HCl 2%
Max. Moisture 9%
Copyright © 1998-2017 Champion Nishikigoi.All Rights Reserved.